Self Care Rituals for the Busy Yogi with Shireen Damghani February 20th, 1:30pm
* Feeling achy? Crabby? Tight? “I can’t move!”
* Do you have dry and cracked skin everywhere?
* Are your eyes, nose, and hair dry?
* Do you wake up stuffy and with a dry throat at the same time?
* Wondering “how to be a yogi” off the mat?
* Most of all, are you tired from all of the snow and frigid air?
Yoga practitioner and holistic health expert Shireen Damghani invites every body to an informative evening about learning SIMPLE and EASY secrets of Ayurveda for body care and optimal health and a shining spirited energy during these cold winter days. You will learn a systematic way to energize yourself and family during these dark winter days. Some easy to find products and supplements will be introduced that are already in your kitchens and are easily available at the supermarket. Post workshop healthy snacks and drinks will be served.